Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

What?! No Way!!

Well readers, I am excited. VERY excited. You see, I found out a very exciting fact today. One of my favorite writers, quite possibly my favorite writer EVER, has come out of hiding. I'm talking about the one and only Jasmine Baucham. Many months ago she published her book (which I have yet to read), and after that really left the blogging world, except for an occasional post here and there. Well today I found out that she has a new blog!!! This is beyond amazing!!! Because it means I can again read her amazing posts with her wonderful wisdom, encouragement, and humor. I love Jasmine's writing. I hope and aspire to someday write with the conviction and maturity that she does. I would like to believe that I am on the road to improving in that direction; I can only hope and pray I am.

You can find Jasmine's new blog at All She Has To Say. :)

~Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please be respectful. =)