Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Plans

Wow hello again everyone! I feel like I have so much catching up to do here! I have been slightly out of touch since I've been so busy trying to finish school. Then I went to camp for a week. Which was amazing, and I will tell you all about it later. I am done with school now! I sent in my final test yesterday so now I'm just waiting for my final score. I'm very excited to be graduated. Soon I will start looking for a job-working from home of course, as there is no place I'd rather be. The rest of my summer is looking pretty busy. Next week my family is taking a vacation to Tennessee. I'm very excited to be doing one more camp session in July- Girls' Retreat. I look forward to being able to minister to some girls and show God's love to them. In August I go back to Los Angeles for a conference there for a week. So my summer is shaping up to be busy but fun!

~Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please be respectful. =)