Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Homeschool Conference Coming Up!

Hello readers!! What have I been up to lately? Well, basically school. Which is why I haven't been posting much lately. I'm working furiously trying to finish up school within the next couple of weeks. This weekend though, my parents and I are attending a local homeschool conference. I am so excited! Specifically because one of the main speakers of the weekend is from Summit Ministries and will be speaking a lot on worldview. A great topic. :) Then next weekend I am off to be a Bible teacher at camp for a week. I am so excited for that as well!! I will also be celebrating my birthday during that week. So it will be a busy next couple of weeks but I'm excited. I will try and let you know how the conference is!!

~Brooke 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please be respectful. =)