Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I Love My Mother!!

So this post basically equates to a Mother's Day post. Yes I know, very late. :) I love my mother. A LOT. I'm thankful that she was willing to give up working a job outside the home to stay home and homeschool me and later my brother. I'm thankful for the instruction and teaching she has given me over the years and continues to give me. I'm thankful that she is patient with me and understanding, even when we don't see eye to eye. And my mother and I are very different at times! We have very different personalities. Together we have had to learn how the other works, and be patient towards each other in that way. We understand that the way she and my father raised me is very different from the way she was raised. And so, I love my mother! And I have no doubt that she loves me as well. I love you mom!!

~Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please be respectful. =)