Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Homeschooling

Okay so I want to talk a minute about homeschooling. I am a homeschool graduate. And I have to tell you that I absolutely LOVED it! Sure it wasn't always easy... but in the end I think it was all worth it. The fact that my family chose to homeschool was definitely a God thing. My mother tells me how she never even was considering homeschooling. She thought she had everything planned out - she had a job that she absolutely loved. But then after she had me, she realized that she did not want to have to continue to leave me everyday. The Lord started drawing her towards homeschooling. She did a lot of research on it. And eventually she and my father decided that she would stay home and homeschool me and then later my brother. So I was homeschooled from day 1. And yes, I would choose to homeschool any and all of my future children. Homeschooling allows you to teach your children the way God shows us in His word, and it allows us to avoid the public school's agenda. Homeschooling allows us to give our children a Biblical worldview. It allows us to raise them with Christ being the center of their lives. It allows us to protect them from the evil influences of the world. So yes, I am a super big fan of homeschooling. :)

2 comments:

  1. I am homeschooled, and I love it!!!
    I too, am a super big fan of homeschooling :)
    In Christ,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a highschool graduate! I would not have changed a thing!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Please be respectful. =)