Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Award

~Thank the person who gave you the award
~Tell seven things about yourself
~Award other bloggers whose blogs inspire you!
~Contact the other bloggers, and let them know that they have received the award!

 Thank you for the award Hannah!! 


1. I love writing. I want to be an author someday soon.
2. More than almost anything in this life, I want to be a wife and mother someday.
3. I'm a certified lifeguard, but I've never officially worked as a lifeguard.
4. We've always had dogs, but I love big dogs the best.
5. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE martial arts. I've been in the same club for almost 7 years, and it is the oldest club in my state.
6. I will soon be graduating from an online school and will hopefully get a job working form home as a medical transcriptionist.
7. I was diagnosed with scoliosis at the age of 10. 


I would like to award: Tahirah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please be respectful. =)