Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Real Love This Valentine's Day

If you are like me, as a single woman who wishes to be married someday, Valentine's Day can feel somewhat lonely. This Valentine's Day I have a challenge for you. Anytime you begin feeling lonely, STOP and PRAY. Pray for your future husband-that he would stay pure, and God will continue to be with him and help him grow. Pray for yourself-that God would grant you patience to wait for His will and timing. In fact, do this everyday! Not just on Valentine's Day. :)

This Valentine's Day, let's take the opportunity to remind others of God's love. The world will be celebrating their idea of love. But earthly love can be superficial and disappointing. Let's take the time to point people to the never-ending, unfailing love of a God who loved us so much that he sent His son to die in our stead. His is a love which will never disappoint us!

~Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful words! I wrote a similar post called "From the Heart." I also talked about the loneliness of Valentine's Day for single women and how to change it. I like your idea about praying each time the loneliness comes. Makes perfect sense.

    I wish you a very happy day, friend to friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and for stopping by. :)

    ~Brooke

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Please be respectful. =)