Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hello! And a Little History...

Hello bloggers. This is officially my first post here. I wanted to give you a little bit of history. This is not my first time in the blogging world. For about the last 6 months, I have been blogging with my good friend at Becoming Abigail. While I will still be blogging there occasionally, I have decided to strike out on my own a little.

So, what will I be blogging about? Well I'm glad you asked! ;) I will mostly be blogging about topics and issues that are near and dear to my heart. A few of those would be courtship, homeschooling, purity, family, Biblical womanhood, and many more! Sometimes you'll also see some of my poetry and/or stories.

There is one more thing I would like to mention here, which is the reason behind the name of my blog. Well, it took me a long time to come up with a name for my blog. I told all my friends and family to think of names to help me out. I wrote down tons of different names on a piece of paper. I scoured the dictionary; I searched the thesaurus. Still, I couldn't come up with a name that I loved. That piece of paper sat there, mocking me! It was driving me crazy. But when I finally came up with this name and decided on it, I knew it was perfect. I love fairy tales. You know, the prince and the princess, happily ever afters, and true love's kiss. I strongly believe in saving my first kiss for my wedding day. In fact, I started a fan page on Facebook called "Saving Your First Kiss for Marriage." It currently has over 8,000 fans! God has certainly done some amazing things with that page. So for all those reasons, I knew I had the perfect name. :) I hope you enjoy the blog.

~Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog! I'm looking forward to following and reading your upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by! =)

    ~Brooke

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Please be respectful. =)