Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Once Upon a Time...I Had a Plan

Once upon a time, I had a plan. It was a pretty good plan. At least, I thought so. I was gonna go to school online to be a medical transcriptionist. I was gonna graduate with awesome grades (I hoped 98% GPA or higher) and then get a job working from home as a transcriptionist. And then...do that until I got married. Or something. Well. God turned my plan around a little bit. ;) I still did my MT schooling. But it was A LOT harder than I expected it to be. I did still graduate with pretty good grades (due to God's grace I received a 94% GPA). Then I started looking for a job. And looking... and looking... and looooooking. Six months passed. I still didn't even have a job offer. In the meantime I had started teaching piano lessons. I had three students. All this time I was praying. I was praying God would lead me. I was praying for His guidance and direction. Three things happened: 1. I felt God was calling me to continue with my piano studio. 2. I felt God was calling me to develop and use the gift of writing He had given me. 3. I started feeling like He was calling me AWAY from MTing. After months of praying for God to lead me, something very big happened. God doubled my piano studio in one day. I went from having 3 students to 7 students in ONE AFTERNOON. I was amazed and in awe. Now I was POSITIVE this was the way God was calling me. I still don't know exactly what He's doing with me. I still don't know exactly where I'll end up in 1 month. Or even 2 or 3. But I do know this: God has a plan. And His plan is best. And I'm gonna follow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please be respectful. =)