Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm Still Here!!!

What's up readers? My summer has been so busy but also amazing. God has done some great things. I'm currently trying to find a home-based medical transcriptioning job, teaching piano to 3 different students, continuing to write when I can, reading some great books (you should check out How to Win Friends and Influence People), helping my mom out around the house (cleaning, laundry, and even cooking!!), checking my brother's English, playing piano (I just set a new goal to learn a 19-page song. It's gonna take a while.), doing karate, helping out with kids' classes at karate, getting ready to start teaching a new Bright Lights class at church, and doing some physical therapy to deal with a knee issue. So I've been great!! I have a question for all of you readers: What would you like me to write about next? I'm open to suggestions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please be respectful. =)