Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Enjoying Today

Well readers currently I am enjoying the first day of our family vacation! The weather has been wonderful, if hot, and the water sure felt good today!! You know, I really enjoy "getting away" with my family. We all get to hang out, no one has to worry about work or school; it's just really nice. :) And I can't help thinking, I really don't know how much longer I will be here with my family. I don't know what God has planned for my future. I may be married and living in a different state in a couple of years, who knows? But I should take advantage of these years with my family while I still can. =) So remember that- make the most of what you have right now. Cause you never know where you will be tomorrow.

~Brooke 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please be respectful. =)