Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Blessed by Beautiful Friends

Hi readers, I know I've been promising posts about camp...and here I am about to go to camp again and I still haven't told you about the last time! Well I will tell you soon...but not today. Today I just wanted to write quickly and say: I am so blessed. I'm not talking about things- though the Lord has given me every earthly thing I could ever need and then some- I'm talking about people. He has put such beautiful people into my life. Sometimes, in ways I could never guess or imagine. He has put me in a beautiful family- I am SO blessed to be a part of them. He has given me a wonderful church family that I am blessed to have grown up in. He has given me some really great, amazing, wonderful friends. Some old friendships and some new friendships. I'm the kind of person that doesn't have a ton of friends. But the ones I do have...I am extremely thankful for. I would do almost anything for them, and I know they would do the same for me. I am so thankful for my friends!! I don't know what I'd do without em! :) The Lord has brought these friends into my life in such beautiful ways. I can only praise Him for them. Do you have a really good friend you just love? Praise God if you do!!

~Brooke 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please be respectful. =)