Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Prayer Journal

Hello friends! I hope this post finds you well. Today I wanted to share a triumph with you. It is in the area of prayer. Prayer has always been an area I struggled with the most. I struggled having a continuous prayer life. Obviously, this was not a good thing! Prayer is an area we should focus a lot on. Finally I decided to start keeping a prayer journal. I prefer to have my prayer time before I go to sleep at night. So every night I write my entire prayer down in the journal. Sometimes it's one page or maybe sometimes it's three. The point is, no matter what is going on, no matter how late I go to bed, I sit down and journal my prayer first. It has been so helpful to me!! I started this prayer journal September 19th, and I have journaled every single day since then. It is helping me so much, I wanted to share this with all of you. If you struggle keeping a regular prayer life (or maybe even if you don't), you may want to consider keeping a prayer journal.

"Pray without ceasing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:17

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being my prayer partner!

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Hannah!! Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. I appreciate it so much. :)

    In Christ,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Please be respectful. =)